Deviate Tracking Refund Policy
Deviate Tracking offers a free 7-day trial after which, users will be automatically charged the appropriate fees depending on the subscription package chosen which defines the fee structure as follows:
- Basic: $9 per month per domain (limited up to 50,000 requests to our server per month)
- Professional: $19 per month per domain (limited up to 500,000 requests to our server per month)
- Enterprise: $79 per month per domain (limited up to 5,000,000 requests to our server per month)
The 7-day trial is valid only once per account and only once per domain. After your free 7-day trial, you will be automatically billed for the full subscription price of the service per the subscription package chosen which will be charged every month after until cancelation. Additional domains you add as a service are charged their appropriate fees as soon as they are processed and are charged monthly.
Requests expire per their respectful pay cycle (unused requests do not roll over to the next cycle).
Additional requests a la carte are only available for use for members that have existing valid subscription package. Any and all unused additional requests will be forfeited if and when the subscription membership (used when purchasing said requests) expire, is canceled, or for whatever reason goes unrenewed in the ensuing cycle.
We accept only online payments from our approved online merchant processors.
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy:
- You may cancel your subscription at any time via going into your membership area or emailing support at [email protected] (please allow us 48 hour business hours for a response and to process your refunds).
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically per the payment terms stated above.
- You can upgrade or downgrade the level of our services at any time of your usage, however Deviate Tracking does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term.
- No refunds are offered for any a la carte purchase of requests – this applies to both used and unused request credit.
- Service is considered rendered upon the allocation and delivery of appropriate license regardless of efforts on your part.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Deviate Tracking service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Deviate Tracking may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- Refunds are available for up to 30 days post-service charges and will be granted upon request via [email protected] (please allow us 48 hour business hours for a response).
- Refunds are granted via the original payment method and, depending on your financial institution, may take 7-10 days to process.
- Refunds are not available for services rendered beyond 30 days.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.